1. Click the "Tools" menu and choose "Accounts...".
2. Click the "Add" button and choose "Mail...".
3. Type your name.Click Next.
4. Click "I already have an e-mail address...".
5. Type your email address. ( Your NetStep user name followed by @netstep.net )
6. Select POP3.
7. Type your Incoming mail server as: mail.netstep.net
8. Type your Outgoing mail server as:mail.netstep.net
Type your NetStep user name (in all lower-case letters).
Type your NetStep password (your password is case sensitive).
If want your password saved, so you don't have to type it when checking email,
place a checkmark here. Click Next.
Click Finish to save your settings.
Copyright NetStep Access Service, 30 Broadway, Suite 204, Kingston, NY 12401